• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Valve cover plaque

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaserSVT
  • Start date Start date Aug 31, 2007

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,396
3,542
233
Aug 31, 2007
#1
  • Aug 31, 2007
  • #1
Anybody know where I can get the little plaque that goes on the passenger side valve cover on my 96 Cobra? I see it has fallen off and would like to replace it. I know I cant get it with the signature of who built the engine, but a blank one is OK.
 
M

my05gt

New Member
Jun 26, 2005
9
0
0
Creedmoor, NC
Aug 31, 2007
#2
  • Aug 31, 2007
  • #2
You are looking for a sticker, not a plaque. The plaques started in 98. I have not been able to find one. Performance Parts Inc. used to carry them, but they have sold out and when I called, I was told that they do not know if/when they will get any in and to keep checking back. They do have the 98+ plaques in stock.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Fox Hydroboost conversion/proportional valve
  • RubyRedNotch
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
91
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 20, 2026
RubyRedNotch
R
J
2004 mustang 4.6 timing cover
  • jk66
  • Jun 26, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
189
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 30, 2026
Noobz347
S
Mach 1 iac valve in a 4.6 gt
  • solodriverz
  • Jun 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
143
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 5, 2026
squeak93
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
180
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
14
Views
435
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
AlexM556
A
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?