VENT: I swear I will murder this fatass

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznStanger3v

Aug 11, 2003
Northern VA
Well, I had been trying to get in touch with my girlfriend since 9 pm to see how she was doing. I noticed for the first time her phone won't pick up. I later get a call from her best friends phone, but it was my girlfriend. Get this:

Krista (best friend) and Melissa (my gf) are at the Food Lion back home. This fat piece of **** trailer park bitch is just following them through aisles getting food and what not. So as krista and mel are loading groceries, this woman is like 5 feet away from them. She's yelling on the phone "hey, you need to come get me now". A car pulls up 15 feet away from the woman, the woman GRABS MY GIRLFRIENDS PURSE, and begins to run. Krista ran after her and punched her, but the bitch was too fat to be stunned. So, Krista realizes she isn't getting a purse, so she reads the plates. Well, the plates on the old beat up Civic came back as a 2004 Jetta, how odd. Im not at home to do anything and it pisses me off. That dumbass is on camera with her fat body, tie dye shirt, ripped jeans, trailer park asshat. I will murder her. I will take my knife and keep jabbing it into her spine that way she feels it the whole time but is paralyzed to move. My girlfriend is so feeble and can't hurt a fly. Those people targeted her and that sickens me to death. When they get caught, its payback time.

vent over

• Sponsors (?)

17yrOldStanger said:
Well, I had been trying to get in touch with my girlfriend since 9 pm to see how she was doing. I noticed for the first time her phone won't pick up. I later get a call from her best friends phone, but it was my girlfriend. Get this:

Krista (best friend) and Melissa (my gf) are at the Food Lion back home. This fat piece of **** trailer park bitch is just following them through aisles getting food and what not. So as krista and mel are loading groceries, this woman is like 5 feet away from them. She's yelling on the phone "hey, you need to come get me now". A car pulls up 15 feet away from the woman, the woman GRABS MY GIRLFRIENDS PURSE, and begins to run. Krista ran after her and punched her, but the bitch was too fat to be stunned. So, Krista realizes she isn't getting a purse, so she reads the plates. Well, the plates on the old beat up Civic came back as a 2004 Jetta, how odd. Im not at home to do anything and it pisses me off. That dumbass is on camera with her fat body, tie dye shirt, ripped jeans, trailer park asshat. I will murder her. I will take my knife and keep jabbing it into her spine that way she feels it the whole time but is paralyzed to move. My girlfriend is so feeble and can't hurt a fly. Those people targeted her and that sickens me to death. When they get caught, its payback time.

vent over

tmoss said:
Not too smart to post a threat like that on a public forum - probably did it from your computer too - right?
Yeah now someone can do the murder the way you just described you would do it and then you will get blamed when they trace your IP address back to you. :notnice: Need some help hiding the body(s)? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.