• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Vid of my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjl95mustang
  • Start date Start date Sep 4, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Caldwell

New Member
Apr 27, 2004
528
0
0
Ontario Canada
Sep 6, 2005
#21
  • Sep 6, 2005
  • #21
*ahem*



well done man, well done.
 

bjl95mustang

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2000
1,495
0
36
Austin,TX
Sep 6, 2005
#22
  • Sep 6, 2005
  • #22
I'm running an aode i rebuilt about 3 years ago. I have a pi multi disc lockup converter with a tranny cooler and i also worked on the valve body a little bit for shifts.
 

CManT1914

New Member
Feb 5, 2004
3,172
2
0
Killeen, Texas
Sep 6, 2005
#23
  • Sep 6, 2005
  • #23
SWEET Brandon! Maybe I can make it down this weekend to check it out. Hey you remember my header cap we redid? It fell off the other day and I haven't seen it since. I gotta find a new one, I'm running rich again, lol.
 

pleasehelp

New Member
Mar 11, 2003
686
0
0
Poplar Grove, Il
Sep 6, 2005
#24
  • Sep 6, 2005
  • #24
Vids aren't working for me.
 

nmcgrawj

Advanced Member
Sep 28, 2003
3,651
4
68
Indianapolis, IN
Sep 6, 2005
#25
  • Sep 6, 2005
  • #25
Get some sportsmans....you wont ever look back
 
1

1hot5.0

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2002
1,615
0
0
Surprise, Arizona
Sep 6, 2005
#26
  • Sep 6, 2005
  • #26
bjl95mustang said:
I'm running an aode i rebuilt about 3 years ago. I have a pi multi disc lockup converter with a tranny cooler and i also worked on the valve body a little bit for shifts.
Click to expand...

What stall do you mind me asking?
 

bjl95mustang

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2000
1,495
0
36
Austin,TX
Sep 6, 2005
#27
  • Sep 6, 2005
  • #27
It's a 3200-3400 stall.
 

skinemann96

Member
May 10, 2004
68
0
6
Aurora, IL
Sep 8, 2005
#28
  • Sep 8, 2005
  • #28
what flew off the side of the car in the first video?
 

bjl95mustang

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2000
1,495
0
36
Austin,TX
Sep 8, 2005
#29
  • Sep 8, 2005
  • #29
skinemann96 said:
what flew off the side of the car in the first video?
Click to expand...

Damn, you just had to ask.

Brfore the vid I took my car for a drive and the tfi came unpluged while I was driving it. At first I thought it was the coil then i realised the tfi had came unpluged. Well, I left my extra coil sitting on top of the engine and it came off in the vid.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
218
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
A
79 mustang pace car spoiler.
  • Anglosaxon83
  • Feb 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
228
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 21, 2026
Anglosaxon83
A
F
Difference between 83-86 EFI and 87-97 gas tanks?
  • ForeverDrivin
  • Mar 30, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
420
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 30, 2026
ForeverDrivin
F
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
503
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Fixing the Leaking 302 and doing a camshaft upgrade!
  • TTSaleen
  • Nov 24, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
307
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 26, 2025
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?