Video from sandlake 10/06

• Sponsors (?)

Juiced87Notch said:
I'm saying... download the video, watch it, get the bug, run out and buy a quad and trailer and meet us on the sand next trip :D
:nice: i knew thats what you were doing! I just gotta get other priorities in line first, i need to get a new shack come the first of dec. and my pockets arent that deep, but some day here soon i hope! Trust me when i do as long as i can get away i'll be ridding every weekend i can! peace

john:p

Juiced87Notch said:
I'm saying... download the video, watch it, get the bug, run out and buy a quad and trailer and meet us on the sand next trip :D

Good vid. I dont spend a ton of time down in the tree's, but they are some of the best around. The hard part about having a trike is the front tire is always "up higher" on the sand then the rears cause the quads wear a pretty good trail at sand lake. The sand does not change much during the summer so I get a double whammy so to speak. Trying to keep the front tire down, when going up some of the torn up tree shots is a wicked challenge.

On a side note, with the +8 swing arm, the trike is hanging wayyyyy out the truck bed now, so appears a toy hauler is in my future:nice:

saleenster said:
Good vid. I dont spend a ton of time down in the tree's, but they are some of the best around. The hard part about having a trike is the front tire is always "up higher" on the sand then the rears cause the quads wear a pretty good trail at sand lake. The sand does not change much during the summer so I get a double whammy so to speak. Trying to keep the front tire down, when going up some of the torn up tree shots is a wicked challenge.

On a side note, with the +8 swing arm, the trike is hanging wayyyyy out the truck bed now, so appears a toy hauler is in my future:nice:
that and the frontend on those things doesn't weigh much :D

got some video, my cousins digital camera took all of my good vids and got sand in it. now its trashed, so ill have to get his memory card sometime to get them.

weather was really nice. got kinda hot actually wearing the sweatshirts. lots of people there, but a good amount where nobody was in your way.

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=0cf98575-6cab-4157-bf74-9864001a58b2" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

imbeded ftw :)

forgot to ask you, who is that first song on the vid by? pretty killer song, never heard it before.

wish i had some good footage to make vids with. ive got some more riding experience to get before i get real comfortable. before my raptor i had a 400ex, stock at that. had it for like 3 months, and did nothing but mudding basically.

then i got the raptor, third ride out had my wreck. just hit a hole wrong i think, and broke my wrist. now ive had like 3 good rides since the wreck and improved alot each one i think. that vid definately makes me want to improve my riding though :D

281pony said:
forgot to ask you, who is that first song on the vid by? pretty killer song, never heard it before.

wish i had some good footage to make vids with. ive got some more riding experience to get before i get real comfortable. before my raptor i had a 400ex, stock at that. had it for like 3 months, and did nothing but mudding basically.

then i got the raptor, third ride out had my wreck. just hit a hole wrong i think, and broke my wrist. now ive had like 3 good rides since the wreck and improved alot each one i think. that vid definately makes me want to improve my riding though :D
It's called "Had enough" by Breaking Benjamin, its off their new cd Phobia. You'll get it in no time, I've only been riding for about a year, so I'm still learning as well, one thing I need to do, just havent had time to do so is tilt my handle bars forward... I'm 6'3 and as you can probably tell in the video I'm sitting a little cramped with the bars as they sit :D so did you put around the dunes monday or did you try any of the trails or tree shots?