Vinyl for back glass, yay or nay? (Attn 69clark)

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
ohio
My brother's wanting to put this on his stang, what do you guys think of it? Here's the image, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/blakout420/azazelfinal.jpg

And here's a photochop of it on the car
stangzez.jpg

Also, Tom(69clark), if you can make that into a vinyl send me a pm to let me know a price. Thanks!!
:SNSign:

Attachments

• stangzez.jpg
    stangzez.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Sponsors (?)

I say go for it... Just take the time to center it and get it horizontal....

On another note the coolest graphics I ever saw was a black hatch with tinted windows, two yellow stripes that went over the whole car (including hatch window) and it said No Passing....

Go for it. My friends and I have a local 'car club' and we want to design a symbol that somehow ties us all together. I want to throw that on the back window and my nick on the front window. I know some people scream rice, but it gets you more looks. Besides, the day someone tells me my Stang is riced out because I put a banner on it I'll leave them a cloud of smoke to show I've got the horsies to back it up.

Edit: I must say, euro taillights will NEVER see the back of my car, so don't scream rice too loud...

Looks like he's gonna go ahead and get it in the next week or so. I'll post up some pics once its on there. :)

Tom, thanks for the reply but I think he decided decided to have a local place make it. I'll let you know what he decides to do.