WAKE UP STANGERS!! Kick ass and chew bubble gum!

MustangLX-5.0

Founding Member
Dec 2, 2000
Lehigh Acres Fla.
Posted via Mobile Device

What's happenin peeps! Get your keyboards out and post some ricer kill stories.Talk about your latest mods or even how your bone stocker is still holding up.

I am super bored right now.Just when I get my ass back to posting on SN,there's absolutely nothing going on.This place is like a ghost town.Geez,I better not find decaying Stang carcasses sitting around. :( .I would rather see clouds of tire smoke and rice rockets getting hauled off by tow trucks :D Cause we all know uncle ben is starting to seem more like grandpa ben.

Lets get something going on here.This place needs some action.Where's LsRdy2kstang or silver00v6 these days?

• Sponsors (?)

I'll tell you one thing I'm terribly ashamed of.. my Mom and her 2nd husband (not my dad) had transmission troubles on their '95 Taurus. It only has 190,000 miles! Well, they got to thinking it may be time for a new car, and they went to.... -sigh-.. a toyota lot. :nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono: They actually test drove a camry. The SHAME. And they own two Mustangs! (91 5.0 hatch, 97 GT convertible) Boy I let them have it. FIRST of all Ford's quality is now equal to toyota and honda according to jd powers, SECOND I'd rather see them in a Chrysler 300 or even a new Malibu or Pontiac G8 with a 6.2 liter V8 than a friggin camry!!:fuss::fuss::fuss: To say nothing of the Fusion or Taurus. I told them that since they claim to be Mustang fans they better buy Ford, cause if Ford goes under, no more Mustangs. :mad::mad: They haven't bought anything yet, but that kinda ticked me off. Well, what can I do.. if they buy a camry and ask if I want to ride in it.... ummmm, nah, that's ok, I'm good. You guys go ahead, I'll drive my Mustang.:nice:

Was UP!? I beat up an older Passat (1.8T I assume) with my 04 Freestar... it has the same 3.9 found in the last few 04 V6 stangs. :) True story. BTW... someone I know very very well, (all my life) is looking for an 02-04 GT in a few months. Later. :)

So RED98..did they end up buying a ghey camry? Not to rag on Toyotas but ..a Camry? Thats what boring people drive.My sister has an 07 Sienna and my bro in law has an 05 Matrix.She only got the mini because she has kids.My bro in law just likes Toyotas for some reason.As for me,Ive only driven one non Ford,and it was a Chevy Celebrity.Not what you would call fast.But It had a comfy ride and was reliable.Did I mention it was IMMACULATE.One owner before me and it only had 71k miles.Paint was flawless (for a little while).I miss that car.Wish I wouldve kept it.Now every time I see a Celebrity on the road,it's all beat up looking..old an rusty.Shame.

I've often contemplated buying a Honda.But I always end up brushing it aside.I start thinking "Ricers drive Hondas,ricers vandalize and steal parts off of other Hondas in the local area" .Then I think "I dont want to be like the majority of boring vehicle drivers" .I'll stick to Mustangs...cheap plastic parts or not

My wife had a Matrix right before she got her Pathfinder. That Matrix was hella nice. I really liked driving it. She put about 210,000 miles on it before we traded it in for the Pathfinder and the only thing we had to do was replace the cat on it. At trade in, we still got 6 grand for it....how I have no idea.

So RED98..did they end up buying a ghey camry? Not to rag on Toyotas but ..a Camry?

Oh I have no problem at all ragging on toyotas, and hondas, and mitsubishis.. well, anything that's not Ford, GM, or Chrysler.
Anyway, no, they didn't get a camry. He works in a sawmill, (this is Oregon, after all) and with the housing market in the toilet, he's been off work for 5 months now. So new car plans are on hold for quite a while. Maybe when they're ready to buy again, I can dangle a new 2010 Taurus in front of them. The 2010 looks really nice.