• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

Want to get back into mustangs!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cchstang01
  • Start date Start date Feb 4, 2004
C

cchstang01

Founding Member
Jan 1, 2002
80
0
0
Colorado
Feb 4, 2004
#1
  • Feb 4, 2004
  • #1
I used to own a 94 gt and loved it. I loved it too much and got my liscence taken away because of it. Now i got my liscence back, I really would like to have another stang. I really like the way the 69-70 models look. I just cant decide wich looks better fastback coupe or convertable. I would like to see some pics of some really nice 69-70 stangs of all these bodystyles. I am also going to be modding it a little and want it to be my daily driver. This is going to be my graduation present from college. If anyone has any good leads on a inexpensive 69-70 stang let me know.



Oh and one more thing can the 1970 front end be converted to the 69 front end with dual headlights???
 

Route666

Active Member
Aug 16, 2003
1,652
6
39
Brisbane, Australia
Feb 4, 2004
#2
  • Feb 4, 2004
  • #2
cchstang01 said:
Oh and one more thing can the 1970 front end be converted to the 69 front end with dual headlights???
Click to expand...

I asked this question a few months ago and I can't remember whether you can or not, I'm pretty sure it's not a direct bolt on, but it can be done with grinders, drills and welders, etc. Just like any other metal fabrication.

Get a 69, you know you want to
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
New member
  • gray owl
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
531
The Welcome Wagon Feb 21, 2026
Rdub6
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
209
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
340
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
302
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
O
SOLD FS: 18" FR500 chrome wheels and Toyo tires
  • optionizerSS
  • May 21, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
1
Views
201
Other Classifieds Jun 2, 2026
optionizerSS
O
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?