Warriors in Pink

GT-03

Dec 12, 2003
Well, for 2008 there is the new "Warriors in Pink" package. :eek:

WARRIORS IN PINK PKG -inc: unique Pony grille w/chrome bezel & fog lamps, rear spoiler, 17" painted cast aluminum wheel w/bright machined rim, Z-branded all-season tires & unique tri-bar Pony center cap, Pony front fender badges, lower door tape stripe, carpeted front floor mats w/unique brushed chrome "MUSTANG" badge, pink ribbon & Pony fender badge, pink Mustang rocker tape stripe, charcoal leather seats w/pink contrast stitching, aluminum spoke steering wheel w/pink contrast stitching, unique Pony grille w/chrome bezel, lower door tape stripe (REQ: 44L Auto Trans) (N/A w/54V Sport Exterior Appearance Pkg, 18M Sport Interior Appearance Pkg, 68B Premiere Trim, 54P Pony Pkg, 65A Heated Seats, 53B Comfort Pkg)

v8ll4p.jpg

Attachments

• v8ll4p.jpg
    v8ll4p.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Sponsors (?)

this package is to help support breast cancer, IIRC. these limited models will fetch more collector status than the sheblys in 20 years, IMO. there will be very few of these sold, and even less still around in 30 years. i wonder if the dealers feel the same way and will try to capitolize on these as well with hefty "market adjustments". :nonono:

this package is to help support breast cancer, IIRC. these limited models will fetch more collector status than the sheblys in 20 years, IMO. there will be very few of these sold, and even less still around in 30 years. i wonder if the dealers feel the same way and will try to capitolize on these as well with hefty "market adjustments". :nonono:

Very true. Almost makes me wanna buy one. Not that I would drive it. Just stick it in my garage for 20-30 years. I doubt they'll sell many, too, but who knows. A lot of women drive new Mustangs.

Why wife is really into breast cancer awareness, as her whole mothers side has had breast cancer. She REALLY wanted one of these. There was one on the lot... a white one... And a 5K mark up on it. :lol: :rlaugh: Dealers are out of their mind. Hell, they had a 10K marker up on a Harley F-150 with the Saleen blower option. I H-A-T-E Stealerships!

IF you knew the +5K was going all to breast cancer research that would be a great thing. I highly doubt $.01 would go there! I agree on the "stealerships"! Perhaps we as a whole should impose economic sanctions to where the dealer owners shop:rlaugh: Hmm, you want milk? Ok, that will be $1500/gallon...

A dealer who would mark up one of these cars should be ashamed, ashamed, ashamed.
The idea of supporting breast cancer awareness is admirable but to make extra cash and stuff it into the dealers' pockets is unforgiveable.

Girl car.

Don't know why but I don't feel it compares at all to the Playboy Mustang.

Breast cancer awareness is a good thing. Breasts are a terrible thing to get ill. There are many ways to support research and find a cure. If there are so few of these Mustangs to be made, how much $$ is going to go for research? It would be obscene to capitalize on the illness of others.