Was working on some things, wierd datalog (Tuners in here)

Here's a sample of a zeitronix log I did today, User represents the Maf Voltage.

onramp.jpg

This was an onramp run in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear. Shift point was at 6k rpm (yeah, the GT40p's make it there in gusto with the new valvetrain). The low point on the graph in 2nd and third was 10.60 AFR. Isn't that a bit rich for N/A?

Also, I had ditched the Pro-M maf and was metering the new one, and looks like the stocker is just in range (low of 1.00 V at idle, 4.82 V max seen on that graph).

I've got an excel sheet with a roughy 60frame/sec datalog of the values if anyone's really bored, but just thought it odd that second and third gear had such low AFR's. I need to review my tunes in the SCT advantage software to see what's going on in the tables, perhaps I need to adjust some values.

What's an ideal AFR in that range? It does feel like my car is down on power...

• Sponsors (?)

What is the FP set too, do you know what was done with the SCT chip as far as changes?

The swap from the Pro-M to the stocker if the tune was made for the stocker could make things alittle off as well.

10.6 is a bit rich WOT, most target 12.5-12.8 N/A.

What is the FP set too, do you know what was done with the SCT chip as far as changes?

The swap from the Pro-M to the stocker if the tune was made for the stocker could make things alittle off as well.

10.6 is a bit rich WOT, most target 12.5-12.8 N/A.

That's what I thought, I'm having to wait on SCT to once again send me an authorization code (I use the Pro-Racer-Package, but everytime I change computers or reload or upgrade windows its total hell).

Off of memory, I haven't touched the maf curve, though the previous maf could have made things work out in the past. Its been long enough for the adaptive to learn out the stocker, as the car's spent plenty of time lately with no battery for various projects.

I don't believe I made any changes in tunes as far as commanded A/F. I'll get the base FP in a bit, I might change that down a bit

That really doesn't make complete sense to me.

Sure I can see your WOT and shift points but those numerical values ...
Is it the average or the lowest point or what :shrug:
No grid lines to get any kind of reference point.

First gear can be kinda misleading as it goes by so quick you don't get
all that many data points :(

Third is best as you get more points and a
greater load :)

Since you got pcm access, you really don't wanna be hosing around
with your fuel pressure as you have no flexibility :notnice:

Get over in your fuel tables and work with your meters curve for
total flexibility and maximum adjustment :nice:

Yes ... as said above ... 12.75 to 1.00 give or take a bit is about right

Grady