BBK Long Tubes
BBk off road H pipe
Borla cat back
31 spline axle
4.10 gears
Zex 100 wet shot
BF Goodrich drag radials
nitrous tune

wat times SHOULD i expect my car run with these mods so that i have an idea of wat i should be pushing for

• Sponsors (?)

low 12's, high 11's

ight cool thats wat some ppl have been tellin me jus wanted to make sure cuz it sounds like u guys kno wat ur talkin about...this car is my everyday driver right now and all i want to do is get in the 11s atleast once...is there ne other small mod or mods that rnt stupid expensive that i can do to make it a little easier to push 11 secs?

On a 100shot, I dont think so. I would say more like mid-high 12s and thats if you can drive.

really? i was pulling low 13s without half that or nitrous or a tune and by low 13s im talkin 13.2...damn i was hoping the 100 shot and some of the other stuff i had addd with a tune would have done more for me then that

Well if you were running a 50shot (minus some mods) @ 13.2 and then added another 50shot more, and some other mods... iam not sure but most of your mods aren't like MAJOR hp gains, then i am going to have to say mid to low 12's.. Iam not sure if its 11's worthy just yet.. but hell, what do i know lol.. :rolleyes:

Cuz the 100shot is your biggest HP mod... then the long tubes but thats only worth like 15-20hp or so.. if you added another 50shot, makin it a 150, then i would say 11's would be more realistic. Then again on a stock motor.. it might go BOOOM before the end of that run lol....

i guess theres only one way to find out then...i was hoping tha would b enough to hit high 11s tho...

being that it is an everyday driver and i dont kno bout this sort of stuff but should i look into gettin a bigger MAF bigger injectors and maybe better coil packs? or do i not need the MAF and injectors jus yet?

It SHOULD run low 12's or high, high 11's.

You might run out of gear with those 4.10's unless you are spinning the motor pretty well.

Dont worry about the MAF and injectors yet as long as your A/F ratio is fine...

It SHOULD run low 12's or high, high 11's.

You might run out of gear with those 4.10's unless you are spinning the motor pretty well.

Dont worry about the MAF and injectors yet as long as your A/F ratio is fine...

yeah i was kinda worried about running out of gears too...i guess ill find out if i need to go to 3.73 or not too lol

coil packs worth it or is that basically a waste of $500?

yea i wouldnt worry about injectors or a maf, or coil packs for that matter. i will most likely have to raise ur rev limiter if u have 4:10's or u'll have to let off/shift to 5th at the end of the track. thats why im going 3:73's.

yeah i should have gone 3.73s myself but i wasnt planning on sraying wen i put in the 4.10s...

...also i dont kno if i remember correctly or not but for some reason i think i heard there was some sort of nitrous system "inspection" u have to have someone do or something before u can run with it :shrug: is this true or bs?

some tracks will do an inspection on it, i have never had a track inspect mine, but basically u need a blow out tube venting it to outside the car and the nitrous line cannot be run through the driver compartment if i understand correctly. no one has ever inspected mine.