Weather Stripping Where Can I Buy It?

• Sponsors (?)

Original ford weather stripping as i find their stuff always fits the best. I see the Door roof rail rubbers but forgive me if i'm wrong but isn't there a rubber on the lower part of the door also?

You're talking about the dew wipes. As far as the door rubber, I've found that unless you have a convertible or t-top, that the fitted kits work pretty well. I bought my last one from LRS probably oh... 5 or 6 years ago. Still on the car now and in great condition.

There are NOS kits out there but you'll pay an arm and leg for them. To me, it really doesn't matter but I've not had fitment issues with the kit on my Fox. It took a couple weeks after intitial installation for everything to get settled in, but you'll have that same issue even with a NOS kit.

You're talking about the dew wipes. As far as the door rubber, I've found that unless you have a convertible or t-top, that the fitted kits work pretty well. I bought my last one from LRS probably oh... 5 or 6 years ago. Still on the car now and in great condition.

There are NOS kits out there but you'll pay an arm and leg for them. To me, it really doesn't matter but I've not had fitment issues with the kit on my Fox. It took a couple weeks after intitial installation for everything to get settled in, but you'll have that same issue even with a NOS kit.
Thanks i think I'll give them a shot and try those parts out. I did notice one thing though they have the the left door to body weather stripping http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-20531/1994-04-Mustang-Lh-Door-To-Body-Weatherstrip but nothing for the passenger side kinda strange i guess i'll have to get in touch with them. thanks for the info.

Check out the other outfits too. Lethal Performance, Mustangs Unlimited, Summit Racing, Jegs, National Parts Depot, Brothers Performance, etc.

Might also give LRS a call and ask why they only have one side. :shrug: