Website for OEM Parts

I've been looking at my list of things I need for my 1970 project. Not a lot of classic mustangs in the few pick and pull yards here, is there a preferred website for OEM parts? Summit/Jegs are good for a few things but I'm having trouble finding random parts (i.e. window cranks, weather seals for door windows, whatever the part is that sandwiches the window as it rolls up, etc.) Rock Auto was a find but wanted $72 to ship a $30 shock tower brace so I'm pretty much done with that website. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

but wanted $72 to ship a $30 shock tower brace

Ouch.
Welcome to my life, shipping to here also hurts its so expensive.
As far as Scott Drake goes, were lucky anything is available for our ole cars.
I shop CJ, M. Unlimited, Paddock, Cal. M., M. Depot. and I pay the outrageous shipping.

Yeah I'm thinking about CJ Pony, price might be a little more but shipping is free after a certain amount.

Second question: is there any part number break down online somewhere? I just got my Haynes in the mail yesterday and not what I expected. Not home to post a picture but I know I'm missing the piece under the bumper (not the brackets). I'm pretty sure the front splitter attaches to it but not sure what it would be called. I'll post a picture later tonight to clarify.

Edit: I believe it is called the front valance?

I've been looking at my list of things I need for my 1970 project. Not a lot of classic mustangs in the few pick and pull yards here, is there a preferred website for OEM parts? Summit/Jegs are good for a few things but I'm having trouble finding random parts (i.e. window cranks, weather seals for door windows, whatever the part is that sandwiches the window as it rolls up, etc.) Rock Auto was a find but wanted $72 to ship a $30 shock tower brace so I'm pretty much done with that website. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi u/JudgeJosephDredd - We're actually currently running a 10% sale at CJ's if that helps! Don't hesitate to shoot me a private message if you have any questions about ordering from us - we're happy to help!

Thanks,
Chris

Reactions: 2 users