well i bought the bullitt and now im scared

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
for those of you who have follow my purchase of the bullitt... remind you its a 2001 bullitt with a paxton SC running 6psi (dynod 340HP 358 TQ) and the whole tuner diablo kit tuned by shaun in southern cali.

i bought it today and i didnt have much time to drive it in the daytime so i went out with my friend at around 10... we went on an onramp that is way way uphill... needless to say i left my rectum at the entrence to the onramp... we went around for 3 more passes up the ramp... that was insane.

later that night i went with my other buddy and i saw some kid i know in a blue del sol that looks like a tonka toy at a stop sign. again needless to say i will never do that again i scared myself ****less with all the power.

the car is awesome and insane and sounds like a damn airplane taking off...

ill post some pics as soon as i can.. my parents are going to love it :notnice:

all in all im impressed 120% ten fold.

• Sponsors (?)

szer0 said:
I don't understand what scared you? The only thing that scares me at high speeds is the fear of cops :-D.

Congrats on the car!
You've obviously never driven a high horsepower car then have you?

atblue2000 said:
He probably was talking about FWHP. at 15% its pretty close ayways.

I didn't know Mustangs were FWD. =P

However, :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

exindust said:
later that night i went with my other buddy and i saw some kid i know in a blue del sol that looks like a tonka toy at a stop sign. again needless to say i will never do that again i scared myself ****less with all the power.
I have to say I admire the power, however in turn, you are already becoming what we all hate, and what at one point in your life you hated. The big bad GT beating up on lil 6'ers nad rice rockets, thinking he is bad ass. If you want to prove you're badass, race another car that is comporable to yours. Or some dumbass ricer who thinks he can beat you, but don't just go up to random del sol's and whatnot and blow them away and think your d*ck grew an inch or two....trust me it hasnt.

Ghostalker said:
FWHP = fly wheel ponies... obviousely you didnt get what he was saying, losing about 15% of the power from the flywheel to the wheels, so ~397 turns into roughly 350-355 at the wheels.
Thanks to me, Mr.obvious!
Actually, the correct term for horsepower measured at the flywheel is BHP or Brake Horsepower.