welp, that day is coming....

65fastback2+2

Aug 4, 2003
Louisville, KY
The best 65 fastback with the lowest 38,000 original miles owned by the youngest guy (18) met reserve on ebay last night. $16,601 was the final bid. I paid $10,250 for it, so I did good. I want this to be a lesson to all the guys on here, JUST because it is owned by a teenage guy DOESNT mean its ragged!!!

stang13.jpg

now, on to get another classic stang possibly :) Im looking at a few cars now, powerstroke diesel, mustang, vw golf, and a mazda protege5. What do ya'll think???

• Sponsors (?)

65fastback2+2 said:
cuz im going to college, and the fastback ISNT a "can get keyed or hit" car lol, need something a little less nicer, so if some idiot ricer runs a redlight and hits me, no big deal to the car. Just fix it back.
Same thing I did. Sold my 70 Coupe, now I'm cruising a 97 GT.

I miss the 70, but the 97 is more reliable and the "OMG Don't Touch My Car!" factor is much lower. I'll own another classic... Some day!

well i dunno whether to get a new one or not. I have a few classics im looking at now that dont have the "dont touch factor" but I dunno if i'll regret it l8r for not getting a new one or not? I want to think im a hard core classic person, should I get a newer one or go classic again???

btw, id put links to the few im looking at but im afraid ya'll'd buy em out from under me lol.

Shout out to the young classic owners. I am 19.
My '73 is my daily driver. I would love to get something like a fox body or a small flareside pickup but dont have money. Anyway the stang is pretty reliable and looks good enough for me to get compliments often. only downside is gas.

Anyway, great looking car.

:nice: :nice: for the young owners here. I am 17 and love my car. It is STILL at the paint shop now, but my biggest fear is that some jerk will key my car, or it will get egged again. I havn't made any enemies and my friends know not to joke around with my car. Oh well, stuf happens i guess.

66 BLAKE 96 said:
Well, I know its a little sad, but it is the responsible thing to do. Good for you man. :nice:

Yeah, for a few reasons. With something so nice like that , low miles and all, you GOTTA sweat a bit when you drive it. Get another oldie, but one that you dont have to worry about every tenth of a mile you click up on the odometer , or some grandma taking out the rear quarter, Its more fun that way.