What color is this car?

• Sponsors (?)

That dealer also has some Corvettes listed 10k+ under blue book for their year and mileage, unless they're in terrible condition (which they don't look to be) :shrug:

Notice the front lower grill is missing. That tells me something, I just don't know what.
The price does seem a bit low, but new ones can be had for a bargain, so who knows.

when i first pulled up the pic it looks like legend lime for a split sec but if i would to take a guess it would be mineral grey or that alloy color that they discontinued in 07 i think. Not sure completely.

Defintiely Mineral Grey. Troubling that the lower grille is missing. If you aren't stuck on the mineral grey color then I would pass. If you really like mineral grey, maybe look around to see if you can find a comporable one with a lower grille.

It depends how many settings that cell phone camera has. Sheesh. You'd think dealers just discovered the internet last week. Between these sites and sneaky entries on the "by owner" section of Craigslist, most dealerships invoke a little more avarice from me every day.

It is always amazing to me how little dealers know about their own products. Give them an ipad, make wi-fi available on the lot and they could at least look up answers to questions potential buyers might have. They could at least get the colors right.
If I were the dealer, I would replace that lower grille. The cost is very little and would eliminate many potential questions from knowledgeable buyers.
I have had dealers call and ask me questions about Mustangs.
Why they can't just look it up is beyond me.