Fox What color is this mustang

Johnv

Oct 30, 2022
New Jersey
Anyone know what color this mustang is? Maybe have a paint code? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031_183135_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031_183135_Samsung Internet.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Sponsors (?)

This question comes up occasionally, while the responses are well intended and offer incite into the basic color, ie: silver, gray or pink, the actual color cannot be accurately given from a picture, it will look different between a pic on the phone compared to a kindle or laptop. If the color is not stock it is even more difficult and is a 'best guess'.
If it is important to know the color/hue then a trip to a body shop that does it's own color matching or an automotive paint supply store, they can computer match and in some cases tell you the name of the color and make/model car/truck if it's a factory color.

Reactions: 1 user
In my past life, my EX wife wanted a red Jetta that we were ordering... The picture in the brochure looked to me like a " muddy" red and I nixed it and we got a gun metal grey one.....
Of course after a RED one came in to the dealer and it was a good looking red color, I never heard the end of it...... LOL
General's and 5L5 make a good point about deciding on a color from a picture....