What does SN think this car is worth? (pics)

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
Car is bone stock. newish paint, very clean interior. And for the sake of it lets say its low mileage has a flawless interior and body with 100% stock drivetrain.

these are the only pics i have of it.

must1.jpg

View attachment 277251

Attachments

• must1.jpg
    must1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Sponsors (?)

I would say 8k if the interior is perfect and it had under 60k miles. A quick search of cars like on website will give you that value though. :shrug:

Interesting thing about nada values though. If the car is a '87-'89 it is worth around 10k, but if it is a '90-'93 it is only worth 5k. Gotta love that the '89s and later are consider CLASSICS now!!! :nice::nice:

Directly from the sticky: This also includes "What's it worth" threads as these can be used as a sneaky way of soliciting buyers.

So I guess it just matters who you know?

Whatever.

Directly from the sticky: This also includes "What's it worth" threads as these can be used as a sneaky way of soliciting buyers.

Whatever.

The "what's it worth" comment is in reference to someone finding value of their own car. I don't know BK, except for in the same manner that I know yourself, so I'm not sure why you'd insinuate otherwise? Maybe the sticky needs a clarification?

If the car has very low mileage (under 60k) is 90-93 year range which it is by looking at the steering wheel, is a stick shift, comes with the stock wheels and is absolutely flawless...an asking price could be 8k but a seller would probably get 6500-7000. That spoiler is an add-on, too.

Its worth a bottle of Jack and a pack of smokes. :shrug:

I wouldn't pay over 8k for it though assuming decent mileage. If it were really low mileage like >30k....maybe 10k max.....and that is assuming FLAWLESS.

Whatever.

Point has been addressed, move on. :)

As far as its worth.....It not originial, so in my book its not worth anywhere near 8K

I can't see what the paint work is like from here, but if the body is anywhere near "perfect", I might offer somewhere in the $5,500-$6,500 range to the buyer.

The market is terrible right now and nobody is spending cash. That will reflect in it's value. I can't speak for the rest of the country but in the Midwest a vert is worth two thirds of a comparable hard top(year round, not just in the winter) I'm with banger on this. If it is REALLY nice it tops out at the $5-6k mark.

No its not my car. Its one that my wife found on the internet and she wants its. The owner didnt specify a price just said make me an offer. I dont want to low ball them but i dont want to get ripped either. i was just looking for opinions on what i should offer her for the car. And thanks for the responses.