What is the best Header and o/r X-pipe Combo

• Sponsors (?)

My BBK o/r x pipe did not align properly. Had to heat it up and pull the driver's side out and still ended up with an exhaust leak at the header flange. Had to silicone gasket it. If I was to do it over, and I probably will when I end up selling my BBK o/r X, I/m gonna go with VRS o/r X.
BBK long tube are great. It was a toss up between BBK and the Hooker LT for me. In the end, I got the BBK LT at a better price.

Chico01 said:
My BBK o/r x pipe did not align properly. Had to heat it up and pull the driver's side out and still ended up with an exhaust leak at the header flange. Had to silicone gasket it. If I was to do it over, and I probably will when I end up selling my BBK o/r X, I/m gonna go with VRS o/r X.
BBK long tube are great. It was a toss up between BBK and the Hooker LT for me. In the end, I got the BBK LT at a better price.
how does your setup sound??

This was my first X pipe and I could hear the raspiness the X pipe with the stock catback more than now. With the Magnaflow SS catback the car has a low and deep tone to it. The car sounds very powerful and mean when your on the gas!!! Its not obnoxious loud, but its not quiet either. It idles with a slight tone. Since I have a convertible, it has a loud interior drone right at that 2K rpm range so I stay away from it. It probably wouldn't be as bad in a coupe. I would recommend my setup, it definitely sounds badass!!

BBK longtubes Dr. Gas x-pipe deep idle, deep mid-range screams up top. No rasp either I have had bassani and magnaflow x's and they had a rasp to them with strait through or chambered mufflers. The drone is also very low and I have flowmasters, it drones less now than it did with a catted magnaflow x and borla cat back.