What steering wheel puller?

  • Sponsors (?)

if i remember correctly .. i used the 3 bolt type when i changed my wheel.. where you have 3 bolts that bolt to the steering wheel hub... and a big bolt in the middle to push on the steering colom
I either take my air hammer and just let it touch the bolt a couple times and it's off.

Or I take a long socket and wack it with a hammer while pulling up on it with your knees....this is a little harder than the air hammer trick.