What will 70/30s do for me

Im about to order a set but Im second guessing myself and thinking about just saving the money for something bigger. I always had this little goal of going 12s on stock heads but I cant get any better than 13.16 103.5. It will consistently run 13.2s though. I have 4.10 gears and a 5 speed and everytime I launch (5000rpm) as soon as first is over the nose drops down. Im looking at 70/30s but I really dont know if they are worth the cash, especially since my 60's are in the 1.74-1.80 range consistently.

Heres a couple vids of my car in action so you can see the major nose droppage after 1st gear.

View attachment 383811

View attachment 383812

I bogged on this last one
View attachment 383813

• Sponsors (?)

To me, it appears to be hooking too hard. The car isn't making huge power (most 12 second and slower cars have this issue) and after the initial hit the nose comes back down and it kills the car. I have been lucky that my car doesnt have good weight transfer at all and more or less spins its way out of the hole, but gets decent 60's.

The right suspension mods might cure your problem. Get the suspension to do what you want it to!