What's New at RockAuto

RockAuto

Site Sponsor
Jul 28, 2014
There's something for everyone! From luxury all-weather floor mats, to Control Arms, to Engine Oil.

3D
- RockAuto.com now carries 3D Floor and Cargo Area Mats! These mats look and feel better than the commercial, rubber mats from other well-known brands.

BSE
- RockAuto now has Blue Streak Electronics Modules, Sensors and Throttle Bodies. Through the end of April get a $10 instant manufacturer rebate on new Throttle Bodies!

Mobil 1
- Get up to $30 back when you purchase Mobil 1 oil.

Suspensia
- RockAuto now carries Suspensia steering and suspension parts. From April 15, through the end of April 2021, Suspensia is offering RockAuto customers an exclusive 10% instant manufacturer rebate on select Control Arms.

WJB
- For the entire month of April 2021, WJB is offering RockAuto customers a 10% off instant manufacturer rebate on their entire line of Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals and Water Pumps!

Apr_21_ForumPost.jpg

Go to the "Promotions and Rebates" page for more current manufacturer rebates or the RockAuto Newsletter to see what else is new.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

What's the deal with rock auto returns? I ordered a walker catte d h pipe(50500) recieved it packed in tape and a little cardboard over cats. On pipe end has small dent and I decided to live with it, that is until trying to install it and finding out it WON'T Fit . At the headers it is too narrow so if drivers side in lined up then passenger side is off by an inch or two. Maybe it got slammed during shipping or is a manufacturer defect either way when doing return Rockauto wants me to eat the $40 I paid to get it to me. This just isn't good customer service,especially to me who has ordered hundreds of dollars in parts over the years with the Rock.
So now I get to buy shipping tape , wrap this thing up, and drag it to fedex.No I'm not happy!

Reactions: 1 user
What's the deal with rock auto returns? I ordered a walker catte d h pipe(50500) recieved it packed in tape and a little cardboard over cats. On pipe end has small dent and I decided to live with it, that is until trying to install it and finding out it WON'T Fit . At the headers it is too narrow so if drivers side in lined up then passenger side is off by an inch or two. Maybe it got slammed during shipping or is a manufacturer defect either way when doing return Rockauto wants me to eat the $40 I paid to get it to me. This just isn't good customer service,especially to me who has ordered hundreds of dollars in parts over the years with the Rock.
So now I get to buy shipping tape , wrap this thing up, and drag it to fedex.No I'm not happy!
I would imagine that you already reported the problem here:

Just checking. I for one would be the most impressed if I ever saw Rock Auto produced a good customer service contact that was simple to find and use.

Online chat, phone number, responsive email center... Something along those lines. :)

Well the refund is pending for the h pipe i returned,and it's for the full amount I paid.
Thank you Rock Auto.

Reactions: 1 user