• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech

What's next?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yellow_V6
  • Start date Start date Jul 27, 2006

Yellow_V6

New Member
Apr 1, 2006
55
0
0
Colorado
Jul 27, 2006
#1
  • Jul 27, 2006
  • #1
I need to know what to do next to my car I am thinking about buying the SuperSixMotorsport Stage 3 Kit but that is alot of money money I dont have yet. I have my own custom fit true dual exhuast system and a CAI. I don't want to do the 3.73 on the rear end till I can put the 8.8 inch in and I need to have a little more HP out of the car before I do that. I have a short throw shifter that I will be getting the september for free. But I want something else added to the car before I go back to school. I dont really want to put any turbos nos or a s/c on the car before I have it at 300hp N/A.
 

trock

New Member
Jun 4, 2005
0
0
0
Mexico (Missouri)
Jul 28, 2006
#2
  • Jul 28, 2006
  • #2
stroker kit from rpm-mustangs or supersixmotorsports if you have the money. If not throttle body, heads, etc.
 
9

97sally6

New Member
Nov 15, 2005
129
0
0
Jul 28, 2006
#3
  • Jul 28, 2006
  • #3
1)udp from vmptuning.com
2)sct tuner with 3 custom tunes from same place
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

P
2002 T5 transmission vibration issue
  • puffoo
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
245
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Feb 22, 2026
puffoo
P
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
289
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
S
New guy- first Stang- I love it !!
  • smid333
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
250
The Welcome Wagon Mar 23, 2026
smid333
S
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
194
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
M
Electrical 93 5.0 No Injector Pulse
  • machinermac
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
15
Views
385
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 1, 2026
Willybill32
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?