Whats the best CAI?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, honestly, if it was me I would spend the money on something else. I have the Mac Straight Shot, and while I noticed a little difference, if I had it to do over again I would have spent the money on something else...

Has anyone tried the C&L inlet tube. It allows you to use like a K&N filter in
the stock air box, it runs from the MAF to the TB only and looks to be less restrictive than the accordian style rubber stock tube, only draw back is it
is aluminum. Looks good!

JLT is the way to go...

metal intakes suck up heat... i think the Mac CAI actually LOST 3hp on the dyno because of that haha... but honstly just remove the silencer and put a K&N in there... because you wont really notice a diffrence... get an exhaust first... OR do CAI, Plenum and TB... i plan on doing the RPM plenum with 75mm Pro Products TB combined with my JLT....

NOT FOR THE 65

exhaust is coming when i sell my current daily driver. im thinking about a steeda full stainless catback cause around here you dont hear anything like it. if a CAI isnt really worth it then i wont bother. time to start saving for gears or a MGW.

PS: are there any tech pages about removing the silencer?

NOT FOR THE 65

exhaust is coming when i sell my current daily driver. im thinking about a steeda full stainless catback cause around here you dont hear anything like it. if a CAI isnt really worth it then i wont bother. time to start saving for gears or a MGW.

PS: are there any tech pages about removing the silencer?

The silencer is just the rubber snorkel piece that sticks into the fender well.
Just grab and pull and your done.

Cold air is for looks, and sometimes it felt a little better in throttle response; do the throttle pedal mod with a nylon spacer, and you get all the throttle response you want. I stand by the pedal mod 100% Screw the none believers. They can go pound sand up their . I had one of those cheapo $35 chromeCAI's from eBay. On the dyno I lost 4hp and 6ft-lbs with it on. The stock airbox with silencer made more power. Maybe the K&N works, but I'd avoid the cheap chrome metal ones.

streetstang03, very nice environmentally sensitive picture today. I always enjoying looking at random pictures and the brief dog puking video.