Whats your daily driver?

Currantly a 2000 Olds Intrigue with a 3.5DOHC v6 (damn things scoots).

Hope to replace it with a fuzion. I was looking at 07's but we were refi'n our house in the beginning of aug. the market tanked and we just decided to wait for the rates to drop since I knew they would be. We should be closing this week, but it looks like I will be looking at 08's and waiting alittle longer for better rebates on top of the Xplan I already get.

My 98' S10 is my daily driver...101k miles

Feel the fury in the 2.2l ...LOL
actually i love it as the 5spd isn't too bad and it gets great mileage.

[/IMG]

Seeing that makes me miss the s10 i recently sold a few month ago....03 s10 sold with 89k on it but it was a good truck. Your's looks great BTW

View attachment 359537

View attachment 359539

Current daily driver is the white 07 mustang....just shy of 100 miles a day 2 1/2 months and 9k miles later she still fine, but I enjoy driving the 95 more.

View attachment 359541

the 95 has the wing back on it now since these pics, and the fr500's

View attachment 359543

This was the old DD until I started to get brave on it and passed a state cop on the freeway doing 165 mph. Now I have the stang and an 02 explorer loaded except the V8 option. It's got the V6 Wish I would've gotten the V8 now

The bike was a 94 Honda CBR900RR with a 99 cbr900rr nose conversion. This is what it had for toys: stage 3 jet kit, intake, Erion Racing full exhaust, polished frame, Chrome wheels (at picture time one wheel was off for bearing repairs), Head port work, re-geared sprockets. She loved to come up in 3rd gear
View attachment 358999

This is the truck. Only pic I have right now.

Nice bike Dave. The starter switch went bad on mine it was sticking so I have to rig up another one. It then needs to go into the shop for new fork seals and inspection. I bought a new battery for it then it started acting up so I hope it didn't go to **** on me