Where Are My Smilies?

Is there an option to turn them off? I don't have any in my editor even if I go advanced.

upload_2017-4-17_18-45-24.png

I also disabled your email notifications for watched threads (you can change it back if you like). Most folks don't want an email for every alert they get. The alert in the forum is usually sufficient for most.

I must have been drinking again! Oh wait...maybe I stopped drinking and had a moment of sobriety and did that!:dammit:

Well... It has the advantage of being a lot easier to troubleshoot from my end then walking you through all of your browser and internet settings. lol

Thanks! On the notifications too...now that I've joined moer than Mike's Monster thread I've started to get enough emails to notice!

Yeah, they can stack up quickly.

I have to do troubleshooting for work, and it's easier to remote in and make changes that try to walk someone thru it. It's hard enough with some of my customers to get them just thru the process of joining the turbomeeting and allowing me access!

I have to do troubleshooting for work, and it's easier to remote in and make changes that try to walk someone thru it. It's hard enough with some of my customers to get them just thru the process of joining the turbomeeting and allowing me access!

My favorite is when after I've looked into an issue and told the user that the problem is on their end and that I can't fix it. I usually get either:

A) All of my other websites work,
Me=-> :doh:

B) I'm a molecular biological computer science and space travel scientist from the 23rd century and know for a fact that your site is broken.
Me=-> :doh:

C) or from @LaserSVT :
fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit fixit
Me=->:pop:

Reactions: 1 user
Just shuddup and fix it ya damn janitor. After that the boys bathroom needs cleaning. Strype pooped in the urinals again......yes, all of them.