Where did everybody go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

But if I want to sell cheap shoes and hoodies I can post a link?That post has been on here for almost a month and no one seems to care, but mine gets edited within 5 minutes?I just want to see where eveyone has gone as no one seems to want to post here anymore.

It's a ghost town around here. The Sask contingent hasn't been around for a while. You almost answered your own question with your second post. Can't do anything here anymore and that stuff that should be toasted is still around :nonono: .

People can't answer, if people don't post. You guys forget, the Talk Forums and BHR weren't around when this area was booming. Since they've opened up, most of the Regional Specific forums have taken a hit.

Feel free to post as often as you'd like to wake it up though.

Oh....and 351LX, I pretty much covered all of your inquires in detail in the thread you left in the Feedback section....so feel free to read my response there. ;)

People can't answer, if people don't post. You guys forget, the Talk Forums and BHR weren't around when this area was booming. Since they've opened up, most of the Regional Specific forums have taken a hit.

Oh....and 351LX, I pretty much covered all of your inquires in detail in the thread you left in the Feedback section....so feel free to read my response there. ;)

I have responded to your response.

I have responded to your response.
Regarding these two posts (above), I strongly encourage you both to solve the issue outside the public domain. Hence my post here.

Communication is critical and can solve almost anything. ;)

After reading the extremely unprofessional response by Gearbanger 101 in the feedback section I am ashamed to be a member of a site that allows such arrogance in its "MODS/SUPER MODS":notnice: .

I resign!!

Let the record show that you elected to discontinue your user account, via contacting the StangNet.com support page.

Status
Not open for further replies.