Where the heck can I get new rear spring/shock plates for 67?

Getting ready for a new 4.5 leaf and KYB Gas-a-just shock replacement on the 67 FB. I also wanted to get new shock/spring plates and powdercoat. Old ones have 35+years of grime and several layers of nasty undercoating. The only ones I have found at the usual suppliers (NPD, Mustangs Plus, ect.) are for 65/66 only. Is 67 that much different? Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions.

• Sponsors (?)

Total Control Products makes heavy duty one's with build in tow hoop/tie down area.It also places the shock 1" further out so you can run more mordern shocks.Powercoated blue,you can see them on their web site.www.totalcontrolproducts.com .I just joined this site today and had seen your question.By the same token i'm selling a set of these.Brand new,never used,in the org.box.I have had them for about 10 months now and changed my mind on the rear end,(4 link now).Anyhow,my ad on FordMuscle.com reads:TCP h.d rear spring plates w/tow hook plates build in.Also moves shock forward 1".P#9067,65-73 Stangs plus.Brand new in box,NEVER USED.paid-170.(now they lowered the price to 129.plus) sell for 80.firm.I also get a FedX discount.If your interested go to www.FordMuscle.com or email me at [email protected]. On FM.com I'm RumpityRump.Thanks...Robert. :spot: :spot: