• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Which SpeedCal??

  • Thread starter Thread starter GOLDENPONY
  • Start date Start date Feb 20, 2004

GOLDENPONY

Founding Member
Jan 23, 2002
1,503
0
36
LOVELAND, OHIO
Feb 20, 2004
#1
  • Feb 20, 2004
  • #1
Is there any difference in the SpeedCal units sold by Dallas Mustang and Brothers Performance? Is one any better than the other? Got my 3.73's on order and I'd better figure out how to get my speedo corrected.
 

road rage

New Member
Dec 14, 2003
433
0
0
R.I.
Feb 20, 2004
#2
  • Feb 20, 2004
  • #2
I think they are both the same. I know most people use the one from Dallas Mustang and I havent heard an complaints.
 
Y

YallarStang

New Member
Dec 4, 2003
45
0
0
Feb 20, 2004
#3
  • Feb 20, 2004
  • #3
I have an Abbott speed calibrator on the way. I'll let you know how it works out. I know that the Brothers and Dallas Mustang Speedcal are identical units made by the same people. Does anyone know if the Abbott is made by the same company too?
 
G

gdear66

New Member
Jan 1, 2004
46
0
0
Memphis, TN
Feb 20, 2004
#4
  • Feb 20, 2004
  • #4
More than likely the same. I bought the Brothers because its cheaper. When it arrived, it had the Dallas Mustang logo on it.
 

XTONKAX

New Member
Dec 5, 2002
619
0
0
UT
Feb 20, 2004
#5
  • Feb 20, 2004
  • #5
They are the same.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
ECU/PCM ISSUE
  • Santi1015
  • Jun 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
216
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 29, 2026
Santi1015
S
J
Engine 4.6 Running rough at half throttle
  • jake411
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
200
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 4, 2026
jake411
J
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
214
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
Who Is Up To Date On DCC Fan Controllers?
  • BoostedRed89gt
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
204
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 26, 2026
revhead347
J
High idle 2003 Mach 1
  • JohnnyUtah
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
236
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Mar 31, 2026
JohnnyUtah
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?