• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Who all makes Valve Covers for our cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter red94fiveo
  • Start date Start date Jan 16, 2004

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Jan 16, 2004
#1
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #1
Just wondering what all my options are. This is proving to be a mojor pain in the a**. When I say VC's for our cars, I don't mean just ones designed specifically for our cars, I mean anything and everything that will fit. Thanks.
 

swingline

New Member
Sep 18, 2003
1,252
0
0
TCB - Taking Care of Business
Jan 16, 2004
#2
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #2
Sorry I don't think I really understand your question but Ford and BBK make valve covers?
 

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Jan 16, 2004
#3
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #3
swingline said:
Sorry I don't think I really understand your question but Ford and BBK make valve covers?
Click to expand...

I just meant who are all the manufacturers that make valve covers that fit or can be made to fit 94-95 mustangs.
 
G

Green 94 5.0

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
2,601
12
79
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Jan 16, 2004
#4
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #4
trickflow. they are a bit pricey, but are some of the best i've seen.
 

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Jan 16, 2004
#5
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #5
Green 94 5.0 said:
trickflow. they are a bit pricey, but are some of the best i've seen.
Click to expand...

I've seen them and I really like them, but I will be running AFR's and I'm not usually the type who likes to advertise something I don't have. However, if it comes down to it and thats the only nice looking VC's that will work, that may be what happens. Or do I deserve to be flamed if I run Trick Flow valve covers w/ AFR heads?
 
G

Green 94 5.0

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
2,601
12
79
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Jan 16, 2004
#6
  • Jan 16, 2004
  • #6
red94fiveo said:
I've seen them and I really like them, but I will be running AFR's and I'm not usually the type who likes to advertise something I don't have. However, if it comes down to it and thats the only nice looking VC's that will work, that may be what happens. Or do I deserve to be flamed if I run Trick Flow valve covers w/ AFR heads?
Click to expand...
i never understood that. just because you dont have tfs heads doesnt mean you cant use their valve covers. people mix and match parts all the time.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Car Cover
  • gray owl
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
3
Views
145
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Jul 9, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
C
1997 3.8l v6 timing cover mismatch *eBay guaranteed fit* haha please HELP
  • chasondragons
  • Apr 3, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
151
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Apr 3, 2026
chasondragons
C
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
217
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
O
Good all around perfornace-ish tires?
  • optionizerSS
  • Jan 25, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
426
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 15, 2026
TPony
M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
376
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?