Who is going to have the fastest Mustang in Portland area this year??

Runs 8's

Nov 22, 2007
So, is Ray still going to be the big dog? I hear Wally is getting close... Randy and Scott will be running hard too.. Is Pog going to get his new car done this year? Who will it be????

My bet is on a chubby redhead to take them all down ;)

Let the smack talk begin, bring some life to this forum !

• Sponsors (?)

Not to poke fun at the chubby red head kid but it’s sure funny that they are predominately an import shop and will possibly run two domestic mustangs and their supra this season. Not sure you will wake anyone up on this topic here; you might want to take this to HeadsupNW.

Here are my thoughts….
Outlaw -
My guess is Ray will be the most consistent car this year in Outlaw and if he cuts lights like he did in Vegas no one will really have a chance.:nice:
Wally will need to work out all the kinks on his car and get some seat time but my guess is he will be ready by the end of the year for SSCN.
Tim will blow up the supra again by mid season!:p

True Street -
Scott and Randy will battle for the TS title with my vote going to Scott due to seat time with the one exception of the TS car below which then would change my winner.

Drag Radial –
This should be Tim in Pog’s old car with all the new updates they have made to it, if he stays in this class.:nonono: My money is on he will want to go faster and move up to TS or Outlaw where the car really belongs and then he will blow up the car.:rolleyes:

All views and expressions are strictly my own and I can't be held accountable for upsetting anyone especially the chubby red head kid.:rlaugh: