Who wants their car on a poster!?!?

While we're on the subject I thought this one was cool and just had to share it. LOL (I down sized it)
That's my brother and I being the photographers helpers by wiping dew off the car between shots.
It made a very neat poster in my garage.
IMG_0853.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Only problem i see with that picture is it was taken by the track photographer, and i think he may have an issue with you making money off his prints. Ill see what i have for high res pictures that were taken with my camera.

Only problem i see with that picture is it was taken by the track photographer, and i think he may have an issue with you making money off his prints. Ill see what i have for high res pictures that were taken with my camera.
Oh man I may have to look into that... I think you may have full ownership because its your car and the shot is obviously of just your car but that could go the totally opposite way as well. Did you have to purchase it? If so then you own it. If not then I have no idea... That would be an awesome picture to have though. I may try to make one for myself... Im sure for a lot of these Im going to want to.

heres a couple of mine im not sure if they are large enough, if your interested click on the pic in my sig it will open my photobucket page i can give you a larger copy of any of those pics
PA285016-1.jpg

PA285035-1.jpg

Attachments

• PA285016-1.jpg
    PA285016-1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 98
  • PA285035-1.jpg
    PA285035-1.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: 1 user
heres a couple of mine im not sure if they are large enough, if your interested click on the pic in my sig it will open my photobucket page i can give you a larger copy of any of those pics

Wow! Yes absolutely. 2 beautiful pictures. as far as posters not sure about the first one because of the house in the background but the second absolutely!

Everyone: Very very beautiful cars. I really appreciate this turn out!

The files in the photobucket are pretty big but did you say you have larger? the one in the photobucket are like 2000 px wide.

thank bro! any of the pics in my photobucket i can reload from my computer so they match the size of the two i posted above which is the maximum size with free photobucket account. All my pics are off my SLR at high rez setting which i can give you if needed, only problem would be how if the size of the two i posted above are not big enough size i could load the pics you want on a dvd and mail it to ya.

thank bro! any of the pics in my photobucket i can reload from my computer so they match the size of the two i posted above which is the maximum size with free photobucket account. All my pics are off my SLR at high rez setting which i can give you if needed, only problem would be how if the size of the two i posted above are not big enough size i could load the pics you want on a dvd and mail it to ya.

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I dont think you'll need to mail it though. Can you email me the highest res one to [email protected]? And I looked through all the pics in your photobucket and man is your car beautiful!

Edit: Im mostly interested in the second photo you have there. you have some beautiful ones with engine bay pics. Ill have to go through again and choose but I'd love one of those too!

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I dont think you'll need to mail it though. Can you email me the highest res one to [email protected]? And I looked through all the pics in your photobucket and man is your car beautiful!

Edit: Im mostly interested in the second photo you have there. you have some beautiful ones with engine bay pics. Ill have to go through again and choose but I'd love one of those too!

thanks again Mark yes i can email any pics you like, dont know what the hell i was thinking lol let me know which pics you want and i will email you the high rez ones, as many as you want not a problem.

Im going to get a some good high res outdoor shots in the spring. Your idea is awesome!
image.jpg

I can't wait man! Another beautiful car.

I've made some serious headway on this site as well. When I get it up I'll let everyone know where it is. I'd love anyone's input who's willing to give it. Mostly waiting on coming up with a name. I have my buddy who's into copyrighting help me out with that.

well mine is far from show quality but i have a very good cameras ranging from 14mp to i thing 24mp and would love to get some shoots for this if anyone in AZ is interested shoot me a PM.

I love this idea and would buy one or more for sure. heck if it takes off you could expand and do some for other years of mustangs.

heres an example of some work:

DSCN0627_zpseacc5a76.jpg

DSCN0647_zps81b5ecb1.jpg

DSCN0695_zps34c58ea0.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0627_zpseacc5a76.jpg
    DSCN0627_zpseacc5a76.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN0695_zps34c58ea0.jpg
    DSCN0695_zps34c58ea0.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0647_zps81b5ecb1.jpg
    DSCN0647_zps81b5ecb1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 107
well mine is far from show quality but i have a very good cameras ranging from 14mp to i thing 24mp and would love to get some shoots for this if anyone in AZ is interested shoot me a PM.

I love this idea and would buy one or more for sure. heck if it takes off you could expand and do some for other years of mustangs.

Ya man definitely. I do plan on expanding it a lot. This is the only thread Ive started and it will be like that until the website is up and running but i want to focus on hard to find posters of all years makes and models. Foxbodies for now though because I have one and have been a part of this community for a while. Thanks for the help!