Whos got the best wideband O2 sensor?

I am supercharging and I am thinking of getting a wideband O2 sensor since i already bought a Autometer A/F gauge (waste of money)

Im looking at getting the kit from Modular Depot because I need a SCT2 as well. Will that kit work with my Autometer gauge becasue I have all cobalt C2s.

Or is there another one that works better?

• Sponsors (?)

I have an LC-1, works the same way as the LM-1 but doesn't have built in data logging (you need a laptop) and doesn't have a handheld unit. I got mine from dynotune nitrous and told them I was a member of a forum (not this one) and they gave me like $20 off - so I got it for like 179 or something. And I got the one that works with Autometer gauges, got mine with a C2 as well.

Dope 97GT said:
hey 01steeda are you getting that LC-1 wideband and if so post or send me a PM on how it works or whatever you get for A/F.

Cause i got a Vortech V-1 w/Aftercooler sitting in my room waitin for install

I just got dyno'd today, and my LC-1 from DTN was different from the sensor they ran at the shop by only .01 at the max!! :D

Dope 97GT said:
Do you have their gauge that gives you a digital number becuase I have an autometer c2 with a light display and I dont know if ill be able to tell what its reading.

I have a C2 with just the lights, but i plug in the analog output from the LC-1 into the supplied cable adapter and then that into my laptop and you can view everything real time & datalog :)