Window tint color?

tint

ok first of all, DO NOT GET SILVER. That is gross and something you would see on a caddy w/ 22's or a import on 10's. I would (depending on your state and law) put around 30% maybe 20%. I have 30% and they look mild dark in the day, but very hard to see in at night. I love it. I wouldnt go too much darker than what is legal in your area...the cops love to harass mustangs...let alone mustangs w/ tints. just another reason to get pulled over. GOOD LUCK :nice:
 
I would get black, anything else looks horrible. I used to have 5% on everything and 35% on the windshield, but i got sick of taking it off and putting it back on after getting tickets so now i have nothing. I think 5% would look the best, ill probably put 5 back on my car soon.
 
heres a list of state laws.. it varies per state
http://www.tintdude.com/laws.html

I personally HATE any tint besides the standard "smoke" or black tint.. and here the law is 35% for the front and you can go as dark as you want for the rear.. I just got mine done 35% front 20% back.. looks pretty good but I wish I did 20% all around, its not too dark at night but looks great and I doubt I would be hassled much by the local police

just my 2cents
 
Dustin, did you see my tint the other night? It's the darkest legal tint you can get here. Looks like crap, there are some places that will do it darker under the table so I'm going to have my fronts redone. Here's a pic of my tint.
untitled.jpg
 
Nik_95Cobra said:
Dustin, did you see my tint the other night? It's the darkest legal tint you can get here. Looks like crap, there are some places that will do it darker under the table so I'm going to have my fronts redone. Here's a pic of my tint.
untitled.jpg
dont feel bad bc on my black GT, my fronts arent even tinted.
 
Nik_95Cobra said:
Dustin, did you see my tint the other night? It's the darkest legal tint you can get here.

I don't remember looking at your tint. Your car just looks as badass. Can we go as dark as we want in the back and quater windows? And just wonder can you tint the front at all. And yes I have a guy that will go as dark as I want.


Dustin