• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

wing question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter H8Eternal
  • Start date Start date Mar 22, 2004

H8Eternal

New Member
Nov 25, 2003
51
0
0
queens NY
Mar 22, 2004
#1
  • Mar 22, 2004
  • #1
I have a cobra R wing, does anyone know If the 4 bolt holes on the trunk would be the same for a 03 cobra wing? Another question I have Is, If I take the wing off now, would there be anything I could plug them holes with, just for now In'till I get the other wing?

steve-
 

5-SpeedStallion

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2002
230
0
0
Tampa, FL
Mar 22, 2004
#2
  • Mar 22, 2004
  • #2
H8Eternal said:
I have a cobra R wing, does anyone know If the 4 bolt holes on the trunk would be the same for a 03 cobra wing? Another question I have Is, If I take the wing off now, would there be anything I could plug them holes with, just for now In'till I get the other wing?

steve-
Click to expand...

The holes are not in the same place (there is a guy around here with BOTH wings on his car.... Don't ask me why)

I just put black Ford Body Plugs in the holes where my spoiler used to be and they work fine so far.
 

H8Eternal

New Member
Nov 25, 2003
51
0
0
queens NY
Mar 22, 2004
#3
  • Mar 22, 2004
  • #3
both?? lol.
 

5-SpeedStallion

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2002
230
0
0
Tampa, FL
Mar 22, 2004
#4
  • Mar 22, 2004
  • #4
H8Eternal said:
both?? lol.
Click to expand...

Yep, BOTH. He cut little sections out of the '03 lip to put the R Wing in. It's really weird yet hardly noticeable somehow??? I guess you're mezmerized by the R wing and don't even notice the little '03 lip.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Stuck
  • bshipley
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
110
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 28, 2026
squeak93
Resolved 1999 cobra removed lower intake manifold to crossovertube
  • hvcobra99
  • Sep 6, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
0
Views
111
SVT Tech Forum Sep 6, 2026
hvcobra99
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
397
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
N
Engine 86 GT no start/stall
  • nweber
  • Jul 28, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
215
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 29, 2026
AeroCoupe
Electrical/engine bay harness questions
  • djj62478
  • May 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
371
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 6, 2026
djj62478
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?