won 50 bucks off a bosnian named elvis

95silvergt5.0

Nov 29, 2004
ya idk about u guys but around here all the ricers hang out at mcdonalds on the busiest street. I was there with my girlfriend when a green eclipse pulled up with some pretty sweet decals? He said he would race me out at the strip 4 50 bucks which would cover the charge plus 30 bucks. I talked to one of my buddies and he said it wasnt even a GSX(quick AWD turbo version). It was a GS-T(FWD turbo version). I stomped him, and he actually payed which was unexpected. I later got my ass handed to me by an 03 cobra. O well might as well get beat by your own breed. It was street drags so the lights werent on but I felt like I drove pretty well both times.

• Sponsors (?)

There's a guy in town here with an Eagle Talon punching 450 horses...guy's poured over 40 g's into this thing's engine and suspension, and since he's actually pretty knowledgeable about it all, he's managed to spank some pretty exotic cars at some of our ontario tracks

May sound off topic to some who don't know DSM's, but the Talon is equivalent to the Eclipse

DSM turning owners into mechanics is correct. My friend has had 6 (yea all GSX's) they always had to be worked on. Great way to have fun in one is get a bigger turbo let the owner (my friend) use a spring from a pen to fix it then the boost spike and the car turn into a 7 second (1/8 mile) car for about 15-20 minutes till you blow every gasket on the car. Yep done it and it was a fun ride for a few minutes. He didn't care he had two more donor cars at home.