World Ford Challenge 8

I think we should get a small phone list going, at least for those of us who really want to get together at some point. Maybe by PM?

If you're going and interested, PM me your real name and cell #/pager/whatever and I'll compile them into a list that I'll PM back to everyone before I leave Thursday.

Brian

Red...cell phone? You guys should know there wouldn't be service in West Virginia anyway.
Get to it. I'm still waiting on differential parts to come.

How about those hand held walkie talkies? They have very specific channels.

Who all here is staying in collinsville?

I'll post pics of my car so you guys can pic it out. Its a black coupe.

I will be at Motel6 In collinsville, but we are Jetting out Sunday Morning. Kim is from down around there and we were going to visit her Familly.
For us just look for a red 97 V6 Vert with Iowa plates, and 96-8ish GT five spokes on it.

Ill probably roll down there in the mighty taurus, i dont think the mustang is gonna be done by then, If somebody is compiling a phone list let me know, Ill give ya my number. I am still hoping i will be able to go, We just had a floor director walk off, and i am fearing that they are gonna try to make me work sun. Althought i could probably come down and stll make it back for work. Is anyone gonna be in the car show? I think i saw red's TC 2 years ago, but never saw the owner around so i cant say for sure.

Dr.

It had to have been mine, I had the only TC in the show aside from one that had a V8 swapped in...and his had Cobra R's on it and the hood wasn't open.

As for the car show...although it is good parking, I think I'll pass on putting the tempo in the show. Don't wanna look like too big of an idiot