Wreaking Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

ehh.. just putting this out there - the guy with the g35 talking **** about how he'll beat v8's past and present is pretty full of ****. i've taken done up g35's in my Mark VII... and all THAT thing has is a custom 2.5 inch with high flow cats and flows. garbage, really.

ehh.. just putting this out there - the guy with the g35 talking **** about how he'll beat v8's past and present is pretty full of ****. i've taken done up g35's in my Mark VII... and all THAT thing has is a custom 2.5 inch with high flow cats and flows. garbage, really.

Have you ever dealt with, or driven modded G35s?

Also trolling on other boards to the point of 20+ pages? Maybe I've grown up some, but if someone did that here you guys would all attack him, make fun of him, and such, yet when rolls reverse it's funny.

Oh well, as long as you had fun with it. I say let the Honda guys do their thing, and focus on getting a job, and getting your car running? :shrug:

*EDIT*:

Alright I got to page 13, and you sir look like a f*****g tool. Not to mention you drive an AOD vert, and are on a Honda board making fun of them. Sad!! Get a job, fix your car and get off the internet for the sake of the whole Mustang community!

The point of a message board is to LEARN. I am on a few differant boards. I don't go to start ****. You could learn stuff from a crack whole if you stfu long enough to listen. What you did is wrong and childish. And for the record half the cars on that site CAN outrun your vert. Your heavy,stock,aod car should run mid 15s.

And the hate continues..... and you wonder why people hate mustang owners? I personally know of several hondas which will outrun your vert from a dig or roll. Your car isn't exactly set up to be fast.
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.