• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder

WTB/Trade WTB factory EGR valve and sensor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 215073
  • Start date Start date Sep 30, 2019
D

Deleted member 215073

Sep 30, 2019
#1
  • Sep 30, 2019
  • #1
I'm looking for a good used factory EGR valve and sensor. Also wanting a factory TPS and IAC. Good working condition please.

I'm in Cheyenne, WY
 
M

Mike62

Member
Oct 23, 2019
12
4
13
New Jersey
Oct 24, 2019
#2
  • Oct 24, 2019
  • #2
I have one, I sent you a PM.
 

sams93gt

Active Member
Mar 14, 2018
149
26
38
Aug 1, 2020
#3
  • Aug 1, 2020
  • #3
Do you still need one?
 
D

Deleted member 215073

Aug 1, 2020
#4
  • Aug 1, 2020
  • #4
I do, but that project is back burnered for now. Fixing the fire damage takes priority for now.
 

sams93gt

Active Member
Mar 14, 2018
149
26
38
Aug 1, 2020
#5
  • Aug 1, 2020
  • #5
Ok, If u want , PM me your address, when I find it I'll mail it to you so you dont have to look for it anymore , I got it somewhere
 
D

Deleted member 215073

Aug 1, 2020
#6
  • Aug 1, 2020
  • #6
PM sent
 
Reactions: sams93gt
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
206
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
F
86 notch NEED HELP!!!!
  • foxbody86
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
130
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 9, 2026
Noobz347
D
Question about EGR valve, replacement, and a part on the valve.
  • DPP
  • May 9, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
201
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech May 23, 2026
DPP
D
Engine (EGR Deleted) Solution the hotter combustion chambers?
  • PonyGTrider
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 3 4 5
Replies
97
Views
4K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 2, 2026
PonyGTrider
T
Want to Buy (WTB): 1980 Fairmont/Mustang structural dash hull.
  • TimSA
  • Jun 17, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
1
Views
174
Want to Buy Jun 17, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?