• Off-Topic Hangout

WTF happened to the forum???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date Start date Jan 21, 2023
D

Deleted member 38176

Jan 21, 2023
#1
  • Jan 21, 2023
  • #1
????
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Jan 21, 2023
#2
  • Jan 21, 2023
  • #2
Update.
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Jan 21, 2023
#3
  • Jan 21, 2023
  • #3
Knock, knock Neo....
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,065
10,688
213
polk county florida
Jan 21, 2023
#4
  • Jan 21, 2023
  • #4
New and improved
I guess, all I know is I didn't do it so it must work better.
 
D

Deleted member 38176

Jan 22, 2023
#5
  • Jan 22, 2023
  • #5
I honestly cant believe noobz did reply lol
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Jan 29, 2023
#6
  • Jan 29, 2023
  • #6
So when the "Push" request comes up along the bottom, how many damn times do I have to click "Never Ask Again" until it never asks again?!
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,065
10,688
213
polk county florida
Jan 29, 2023
#7
  • Jan 29, 2023
  • #7
I have to 'click' it every time I refresh the page when I check in, I never log out on the kindle.
Not really annoying, I thought it was a 'kindle thing'
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,628
234
Box behind Walmart
Jan 29, 2023
#8
  • Jan 29, 2023
  • #8
Ronin38 said:
So when the "Push" request comes up along the bottom, how many damn times do I have to click "Never Ask Again" until it never asks again?!
Click to expand...
Each time the server cache gets cleared. It can happen a few times sporadically during updates. It just depends on the issues that arise.

You should feel lucky. I have to re-accomplish 2FA each time.
 
D

Deleted member 38176

Feb 2, 2023
#9
  • Feb 2, 2023
  • #9
All your Push are belong to.....me
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
New to Forum
  • AllenParker
  • Sep 21, 2022
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
1K
The Welcome Wagon Oct 19, 2022
Noobz347
Not my normal area of the forums....
  • LILCBRA
  • Feb 28, 2023
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
2K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 7, 2023
LILCBRA
M
Been away from this forum for a while. Good to be back.
  • Marc Lemmermann
  • Jun 20, 2022
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
402
The Welcome Wagon Jul 14, 2022
COramprat
Broken link
  • General karthief
  • Jan 26, 2023
  • Feedback Area | Testing Zone
Replies
1
Views
749
Feedback Area | Testing Zone Jan 26, 2023
Noobz347
6
Looking for Build thread I started on this site around 2008....?
  • 68 Fstbck
  • Mar 28, 2023
  • Feedback Area | Testing Zone
Replies
1
Views
1K
Feedback Area | Testing Zone Mar 28, 2023
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?