I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
So I did a thing this morning that I may regret.... :shrug:

View attachment 707498

Here's the listing:

Seller's Description​

Car runs good. Bad transmission doesn’t drive at all. Needs transmission. Has clean title. Bring a trailer.

_nc_ohc=FpLfhvpDKewAX8iDttf&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=qk9Ik3uHbOcAX84Op3b&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

X_-_Fh7&tn=SN6Tb8VwpWx1RtaD&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=e4EPey2fFxQAX8m0ih1&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

Looking to get it for my girlfriend's son's first car. I figure if all it needs is a transmission and some of the cosmetic stuff you can see in the pics, it might not be a horrible buy. And if he's not interested in it I'll make it a commuter car for myself and not daily my Ram. That leads me to this question: does anyone have experience with this yard?

• Sponsors (?)

FYI, make sure that trans is for a 3.8L Mustang. The 4R70W came with two different bellhousing bolt patterns depending on if it was bolted up to a mod motor, or the 3.8L. I don't see in the listing if it says what that trans is from

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I didn't see any mention of it either, but it also seems to be a generic layout so as to not have 2 separate listings for the same part. Luckily they're close enough that I can pick it up and verify in person.

This one's still available though, will go check it out this Saturday unless he sells it beforehand.

Seller's Description​

2003 3.8L SN95 mustang 198k miles automatic Transmission needs rebuilt All stock besides radio Nice interior 20% over 35% tint on the windshield and double 5% on all the way around. WILL NEED TO BE TOWED 1000$

_nc_ohc=Lzso8Q20fYgAX_1A8FA&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=LWtxeu1Yw64AX-Qs4Vz&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=_736lKtwFvwAX_egxdq&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

He sent a video of it running last night. Apparently someone removed the muffler, but it still sounds kinda quiet so I'm guessing/hoping that the cats are still there. It also showed a few blemishes on the passenger side and the rear bumper. The bumper is the only REAL concern, but it's not a deal breaker or anything.
Screenshot_20230302-064734.jpg
Screenshot_20230302-064607.jpg
Screenshot_20230302-064621.jpg