X Pipe on 94' GT

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
....now im gonna wait for the guys who always give me a hard time for praising Bassani all the time, to come flame me...

Anthony

you asked for it, sucka

anyway, my car is jacked up in the driveway getting the collector bolts soaked with Liquid wrench every 2 hours, anxiously awaiting tomorrow's switch from a BBK high flow catted h-pipe to a BBK o/r X pipe. I can't wait till this guy is on, I'll let you know how it sounds tomorrow.

BigBlockBird said:
I am looking into buying a cat-less X pipe for my mustang. Its a 94 GT with a Borla catback and no other major mods. Does anyone have any soundclips of a similar setup? or opinions of what it might sound like?

I would love to know what those of you with the borla xr1 think of your exhaust. im thinkin about getting it. ive heard the soundclips and if i get it mine will have the factory h pipe for awhile, but i just love the way it sounds at WOT i just wonder if it will help get attention at idle also. ive heard alot of people say its loud. I kinda dont want flowmasters just becuz everyone has one. Even tho i think they sound really good and cheaper on the pocket book.