Jul 29, 2004
Colorado
mustang111.jpg

mustang222.jpg

mustang333.jpg

mustang444.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I know how you feel ! ! !

This was my wreck in my cobra bout 2 years ago. Head on collision with a car coming from other direction on a wet morning. :(

Attachments

• interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 141
  • cobra front close-up2.jpg
    cobra front close-up2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 151
wytstang said:
Thats messed up so have you killed him yet.

Yeah. :stupid:

Hey Bigfoot, what is his(sister's boyfriend) entire story? I don't think you ever really said what caused this. :shrug:

Was he speeding or what? That really sucks man. I hope something nice will replace that car.

I don't see why/how someone could wreck someone else's newly purchased car. Thats ****ed up. :fuss: :damnit: :chair:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :uzi:

Sit down boys and girls, its story time.

530PM - Sister goes to work, gives boyfriend my wheels, and he decides to get irresponsible. lol.

633PM - 5 people leave on bus at Broadway and Bellview

635PM - *******, AKA the BF punches it. 360 in the middle of the intersection, and slams into the brick wall by the bus stop

635.1PM - ******* slams into curb or some ****, and then drives into a vectra bank, or something.

730PM - Sister finds out about it, lies to parents, trys to make it look like she was in the car.

800PM - Cell phone smashx0rz and Computer WREX0RZ of the sister's. ******* tells our parents he won't pay for damage, and the car is drivable.

1030AM Following Day - Dad goes to see the car, tells my sister (hasn't seen it yet) that she can drive it home.

1045AM - Sister gets pwnt.

Hate to bump up an old thread, and fyi after 730 basically my sister got all her stuff wrecked, computer, cell phone, etc. My sisters former boyfriend said that he wouldn't pay for the damages and that the car was drivable. When my sister saw the damage she was basically jacked up by the truth.

I have been saving my money for a while, I'm up to 1400, and thats about half way to a good old fox. Looks like my dad will go half'ers with me so I can rejoin the club.

i had a 2001 gt vert that looked like that after some 16 yr old girl turned across traffic in front of me. i loved that car. the ins. co. totaled the car. it was a little over 1 year old.

i doubt you will ever let anyone drive your car again.