Yes Or No?

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
15 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
image.png

On my green car.

The oil and gas part tickles me.. Yea or nay?

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Sorry, I don't comment on " personal" opinion questions like plate suggestions, it's like asking if those jeans make your butt look big.

It's a Kobayashi Maru.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yet you routinely ask for opinion on your car build?

Not logical.
I'm just trying to drum up anything more than grunts from the collective. You of all people should know ( based on our outside conversations) that most of the time I ask for opinions, ive already made my mind up before I click on the " post reply" button anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
Well there goes the big secret as to what's under the hood :rolleyes: I think Klspo50 would be neat too

Yeah i know. That's the conundrum. The plan was to keep it somewhat stock looking to embarrass vette owners, and that plate would be a give away. Something like see ya or smokdya would be cool.. But most of those are taken. I'm open to suggestions.

Of course it did, but you still could've looked it up. If you truly didn't have to look it up, then you're right.

I don't give you enough credit.

Trekkie.

But then again,....I'm the one that used it in the first place.:cheers:

I can't believe Nimoy is gone, man. Sad. I though for sure he'd outlive Shatner.

He started looking pretty old those last few films, he didn't age well. Now Shatner is a truly different story. He doesn't look any older than the last time he appeared in one of the middle ST franchises 10 years ago.

Yeah but being overweight like he is doesn't lend itself to a long life. Why i dont think I'll be around long.