RANT!!! You thought Foxbodies were high?

• Sponsors (?)

market is insane... sold a Dodge Omni GLH right before covid I had for at least ten years.. Love the car but barely drove it and now the one I sold just sold for 9k more than I let it go I see.

Reactions: 1 user
I think we are about to see a throttling back of this craziness soon.

A lot of my customers (semi industry - chip production) are cancelling/pushing back orders into 2023. I've also spoken to a lot of machine shops the last few weeks that have been straight out since 2019 or so, and all the sudden they have extra capacity available for jobs. I'm not going to claim the sky is falling, but this is the first time we've had some breathing room in 5+ years in terms of high demand. Too early to tell if it's a pullback, or just a pause.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I think we are about to see a throttling back of this craziness soon.

A lot of my customers (semi industry - chip production) are cancelling/pushing back orders into 2023. I've also spoken to a lot of machine shops the last few weeks that have been straight out since 2019 or so, and all the sudden they have extra capacity available for jobs. I'm not going to claim the sky is falling, but this is the first time we've had some breathing room in 5+ years in terms of high demand. Too early to tell if it's a pullback, or just a pause.
If most peoples IRA"s did what mine has in the last two months NOBODY will have any money to spend soon......