22 inch spinnaz dey dont stop yo!!! >>> You're gonna die laughin.....

• Sponsors (?)

You don't have to explain this to me! I'm the guy making payments on a Ram 1500 Quad Cab that I don't get to drive that often - because the blonde I share a bed with (and have for 20+ years) decided she "Need(s) a truck" when it became obvious we needed to replace her Pontiac before I put a couple of lbs of C4 explosive under the POS!

My question was meant to be gender neutral.....What "exception that proves the theory of Darwinism" - male or female - would actually think those suckers look cool, or...hot, or.....tight, or whatever???

Maybe I am just too old

I think you're trying too hard on this man, it's just a status symbol to most of em. They want people to think hey look its da big man rollin on dubs. If you know that too(i bet), I give up cause I just want to laugh at them, not think about why they do it, heheh.

MrBobMarley said:
I think you're trying too hard on this man, it's just a status symbol to most of em. They want people to think hey look its da big man rollin on dubs. If you know that too(i bet), I give up cause I just want to laugh at them, not think about why they do it, heheh.

Oh, I agree, it is laughable. But, I still have no idea how "Spreewells" could ever get to be a status symbol. My personal favorite is seeing a local Expedition that cruises to a stoplight; his front "Spree's" spinning like crazy, and the rear ones barely moving :lol: This is supposed to be a status symbol???? :rolleyes: :shrug:

Still Dreamin'

This pic is proof that humans defy natural selection. The really sad part is they think they look bad ass. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Meet Mr. W. E. Todd and Mr. D. U. Moss
433275_11_full.jpg