67 codes/value?

ras50gt

Oct 25, 2005
I have a 1967 coupe that I might be selling. My question is, are 65B codes worth more than 65A codes? I found a site and the production numbers for the 65B is 22,228 compared to the 65A is 325,853. What exactly does the 65B code mean, is it because of the center console, map light and vinyl top? After seeing the numbers, I'm thinking twice about selling the car. It still needs paint and some engine work, I wanted to drop in a 351w but I just don't have the time or money right now and have to pay for school. I have had some offers but was wodering if the 65B code makes the value any higher. Also, what do you guys think is a good asking price for it? Like I said, its a 67 coupe 65B code, 289 v8 automatic. Car is all original numbers matching, odometer reads 69k miles. Engine was pulled when I bought the car but its in now, I got it running awhile back but it needs work. Paint is original and in ok condition, two samll dents were repaired in back quarter so those are primed and trunk is sun faded, the rear tail light panel should be replaced. No rust. Car has long tubes and full exhaust that sounds awesome, american racing chrome wheels. Interior: drivers seat has a tear, very top of back seats torn too. Other than that interior is nice, map light and center console perfect condition. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

the B is a luxury hardtop as opposed to a regular hardtop. I'm not sure but I beieve you might be right about the interior group. Could also be the exterior options like chrome lower side mouldings.