Aftermarket Converters

STANGM89

Oct 28, 2003
ALABAMA
WELL i was gonna go with an xpipe with no converters but its too much trouble with having to have it tuned.my question is what pipe with converters can i go with that will sound better than what i got now.all i got is flowmasters with stock converters.

• Sponsors (?)

A Bassani X-pipe with 2 converters will sound excellent. Thats what I have on my 97 Cobra. It sounds exactly the same as a Cobra with no cats, just quieter. Their is no annoying drone at any speed, however the exhaust still wakes up when you stomp on it. The BBK H-pipe with 2 cats sounds good too and is much cheaper than the Bassani.

SVT32VDOHC said:
A Bassani X-pipe with 2 converters will sound excellent. Thats what I have on my 97 Cobra. It sounds exactly the same as a Cobra with no cats, just quieter. Their is no annoying drone at any speed, however the exhaust still wakes up when you stomp on it. The BBK H-pipe with 2 cats sounds good too and is much cheaper than the Bassani.
WOULD U HAPPEN U HAVE A VIDEO FILE OF THAT?

No, unfortunately I don't have a file on it, but I can assure you it sounds great, but I understand where you're coming from, exhaust is expensive to just throw on your car and not knowing what it what sound like.