Another How Much $$$ Thread

stng

Jul 27, 2005
First off let me say that I absolutely love my current Mustang... This is the third 4.6 Mustang I have owned in the last 5 years (Previously Black on Black 96 Mustang Cobra and a Green 01 Bullitt) both of which I kept basically stock with the exception of after market shifters and K&N filters... This is the first Mustang I have ever gotten the "Mod Disease" with. Well the time has come to get another one and I have made up my mind on a 03/04 Terminator. I am going to sell a kidney if I have too... Anyways how much do you think would be a fair price for it?

2000 Mustang GT
Gray Cloth Interior 63K miles Immaculate condition inside and out (Zero scratches/dents/chips) Exterior Mods: Mach 1 Striping on hood and trunk- Bullitt Gas Cap Cover-Black Deep Dish Bullitts-Sumitomo Tires with about 80 percent tread left.
Mods as follow: K&N FIPK 2-Accufab 70mm TB-Dragon Plenum (Both polished) March UDP's-BBK Long Tubes-BBK H-Pipe with Magnaflow Cats-Flowmaster Delta 40's Welded in-Ford Racing 3:73's-B&M Ripper Shifter.

There is nothing wrong this car what so ever... Totally mechanically sound.
Thanks in Advance :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

11K Was what I was figuring on asking and then droping down to 10K if necessary... On a side note should I pull off the TB/Plenum and sell it to one of you guys or sell it with the car?