Anyone else......

• Sponsors (?)

oh yeah, we've been having some really nice days lately and i've been dying to work on the stang, but alas i just had surgery on my shoulder 3 weeks ago and can't do anything with it yet, but once it heals up i'll be even better than ever, before long i'll be like the six-million dollar man

KillerKittyCat said:
I'm sitting on the beach enjoying an adult beverage. This beautiful young lady keeps coming up to me making small talk. I can not complain.

Then I woke up!!!

The last part is the only reason I'm not calling you on that one! haha

I'm about to post some in progress pictures of my new seat covers...

Unfortunately I've had a bunch of other projects that I needed to help mom with. We're currently in the process of remodeling the whole house and building a pond for her goldfish that's getting too big for his tank. So Sadie's been put on hold for a while. But our next room to remodel is the bathroom which is too small for 2 people to easily work so as soon as we finish the pond (hopefully in the next couple of weeks if it ever stops raining) I should be able to start on Sadie again.

-Chelle

Was gorgeous today!

Cleaned the garage, prepped the front brakes for Cobrask8, washed my truck and cleaned the interior, then went over to the cruise night, now about to go shoot some pool, a few beers,....

(do miss topless driving....)

My problem is funding haha! When I get a job after PLC and I go back to school in August I'll probably have more cash. Also it has been cruddy here the past couple days. I do have a couple projects waiting on me though (my new cam!)

I'm about to go take a few shots of rum. No, rum is not my favorite. I prefer jaegermeister and jack daniels, but rum is what I have, and it will get me drunk.

it was in the mid 80's today, sunny, and dry.

I did not even think of working on the car. I ended up going up to the mountains and looking for some old mining camps to explore. I did not find them though. But I did find a bear pile that was so fresh I thought It would still be attached to the bear. the urine around the pile wasnt steaming, but it was still dry.

2nd Mustang said:
Interesting reading while I'm eating my BREAKFAST! :nonono:

It had the opposite effect on me. especially when the chipmunks started throwing pine needles out of the trees at me. :D

why are you eating breakfast at the computer?

I forgot to mention that I had forgotten my Hk in the truck. The bear had been eating lots of greens, I figured he must be a vegitarian. So I was safe.