anyone used the quarter window molding covers?

• Sponsors (?)

i heard they were decent, but you could still tell there was covers on them.

where in bama are you at? im in b'ham and i bought both my quarter windows at pull-a-part for $30 a piece.(the lady didnt know how much they were worth, lol)

i heard they were decent, but you could still tell there was covers on them.

where in bama are you at? im in b'ham and i bought both my quarter windows at pull-a-part for $30 a piece.(the lady didnt know how much they were worth, lol)

iin the gadsden/attalla area. im on ars. as dropmelow. didnt think about pullapart i have to check it out when i get off call. thanks for the idea.

I have them ....like them alot only problem after 5 years one side has cracks, still would get them again
P2211970.jpg

P2211958.jpg

had them on my 88....took home several trophies with that car, not one judge noticed nor did anyone else unless I pointed them out. They are a pain to trim and fit for perfect fit but it's not all that bad a job. If I had to do it again I would have gone with replacement windows though but they weren't available at that time.

had them on my 88....took home several trophies with that car, not one judge noticed nor did anyone else unless I pointed them out. They are a pain to trim and fit for perfect fit but it's not all that bad a job. If I had to do it again I would have gone with replacement windows though but they weren't available at that time.

yeah i got a couple trophys too never had one judge question them only 5.0 people asking me where i got them. Mine are 5 years old one side has some cracks......i would buy them again..........i actually like how they look

those do look good. if i can't fine any windows around here with good trim i will try a set out. thanks guys.

:nice: